What delivery options are available?
- Pick up - at Atelier Cambier, Première rue, 14 - ZI de Jumet, 6040 Jumet, Belgium (must be arranged in advance)
- Transport company – prices applied according to the valid pricelist and depend on the weight and size of the order
How do you calculate the delivery cost?
The delivery cost depends on the delivery address and the size of the shipment. This is why the system calculates it at the very end of the order.
What payment options are available?
- Bank transfer - payable in advance
EUR account Beneficiary: AGC Distribution Czech s.r.o., člen AGC Group, Sklářská 450, 415 03 Teplice, Czech Republic
Account number: 1017594663/0300 IBAN: CZ50 0300 0000 0010 1759 4663 SWIFT: CEKOCZPP
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express)
Do I have to register to shop in your online store?
No, you can shop in our online store without registration. However, if you plan to shop some more in future, it is worth registering as a user. Registered users enter their credentials and all previously provided data are filled in automatically, so the user does not need to fill in invoicing details, delivery address and their contact details. In the ‘user’ section you can also track your orders and their status. Registered users also receive e-mails with promotions, new product details and discounts.
How do I register?
Click the Registration button in the top right corner. First enter your email and the password of your choosing in the registration form, and then proceed with other required information.
I forgot my password
Click the link “Send me a new password” on the login page. Then enter your e-mail to receive further instructions. If you forgot your e-mail, please contact us and we will solve the issue together.
How do I check the status of my order?
If you are a registered user, you can check your user section once you entered your user credentials. On the “Account Board” you can see the overview of all placed orders with their current status.
If you are not a registered user, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 417 503 158 to find out more about your order status.
When will my order arrive?
We ship orders within 48 hours after your payment is credited to our account.
How will I know my order was shipped?
- For deliveries with transport company you will receive an automated e-mail notification with the shipment number for tracking your order and the delivery date.
- For the pick-up option you will be notified when the goods are ready to be picked up.
I have a question
There are different ways how to get in touch with us.
- You can call us using our international customer service line at +420 417 503 158.
- You can e-mail us at email@example.com Use the chatbox in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If we are not online, we will get back to you asap.
What is the FIX-IN Project Configurator and how do I use it?
Our FIX-IN Project Configurator does all the complicated calculations of bonding materials required for the project for you. All you have to do is enter key parameters:
- Glass area in square meters
- Painted glass type (with or without SAFE+ safety film)
- Glass thickness
- Preferred silicone tube volume
The FIX-IN Project Configurator will calculate the required amount of your FIX-IN products. You will also get a project discount for your purchase.
What does the 5 and 10-year warranty apply to?
If you are using the comprehensive FIX-IN solution, AGC offers a 5-year warranty for Mirox mirrors, Lacobel and Matelac and a 10-year warranty for Lacobel T and Matelac T against discoloration, paint peeling and crackles, provided that the installation is done according to the valid AGC’s Installation Guide.
Why does the worldwide glass manufacturer AGC offer glass installation and cleaning products?
As a glass manufacturer we know our products best. We apply our long-term expertise to provide glass installation, processing and cleaning products that are fully compatible with AGC glass. Our FIX-IN products are regularly tested with AGC glass, we stick to the same manufacturing processes and so our products maintain their properties. This is why we can provide a 5-year or a 10-year warranty against discolouration, paint peeling and crackles on the back side of the glass for our AGC decorative glasses + FIX-IN, provided they were installed according to the valid AGC’s Installation Guide.